Employee Health Services is committed to serving our faculty and staff and will continue to operate with normal business hours. We are taking extra precautions based on recommendations from the CDC and Mississippi State Department of Health regarding COVID-19 and have made the following changes to our appointments.
In an effort to maximize efficiency and the number of patients we can serve, Employee Health Services will operate on an appointment-only basis for urgent care/sick visits. We will not be accepting walk-in patients. It is very important that employees call ahead to schedule an appointment in order to protect other patients and clinic staff as recommended by the Mississippi State Department of Health. If you need to be seen or have a question, please call ahead.
- Fever (Greater than 100.4°F)
- Difficulty breathing
- UMMC 2 You App (Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-9pm; Sat 8am-5pm)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital – 866-941-4785 (Hours: 24/7)
- Mississippi Department of Health – 877-978-6453 (Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm)
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. If that is not an option, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with the inside of your elbow or with a clean tissue. Throw away dirty tissues immediately.
- Practice social distancing – this has been shown to be effective in slowing transmission
- Regularly disinfect frequently touched surfaces (cell phones, keyboards, doorknobs, light switches, desks, etc.)
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we take action to provide the best quality care for our university population.
Employee Health Service
400 Rebel Drive
University, MS 38677