- The University Health Center is available for discussing methods of birth control, and, when necessary, prescriptions. Pregnancy tests are available for a fee. Contact the University Health Center at 662-915-7274 to schedule an appointment.
- At home pregnancy tests can be purchased at the Health Center pharmacy.
- Emergency contraception can also be purchased at the Health Center Pharmacy.
- Free condoms (male and female) are available at the University Health Center, as well as available for purchase at the Pharmacy.
- Free condoms (male and female) are also available outside the Health Promotion office located at 212 Turner Center.
- Stop by and stay protected!